Synergy Solutions Private Limited - Business Admin Apprentice
Category: Business Administration
Qualification: Level 3 Business Administration
Sector: Business Admin
Location: 246 250 Romford Road London
Synergy Solutions is an education and career consultant who aim to provide people with help on finding university placements, funding help as well as Visa applications for International students.
We are a fairly small team, consisting of the director, myself, the business development/admin and hopefully the new apprentice to take on the admin.
We are based in East London, in a business centre nearby Stratford station as well as Upton Park station, both about 10-15min away.
Brief overview of the role:
An exciting opportunity for a career driven, reliable and ambitious individual! Synergy Solutions are looking for a candidate who is keen to learn and develop their skills to play an important role in their team.
• Providing office support including customer and employee support
• Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
• Keeping computer databases up to date
• Interacting with clients either on the phone or in person
• Taking phone messages and passing them on
• Following up on business communications, billing, and ordering
• Collecting and inputting company data
• Learning about the company's mission and available products/services
• Educating clients about what products/services are available and how to purchase them
• Building relationships with clients
• Sending faxes and emails
• Preparing documents by printing, copying, and binding
• Writing and editing company correspondence
• Scheduling appointments and events
• Ordering office stationery and other supplies
• Participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes
• Giving feedback on office efficiency and suggesting possible improvements
• Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required
Able to use own initiative
Confident via communication both face-to-face as well as on the phone.
Motivated and keen to learn
Able to take initiative
Training to be provided:
• Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard
• Functional skills, if required
Mon to Fri 10:00-5:00 with 1 hour Lunch break