Sybourn Primary School (Lion Academy Trust)
Category: Business Administration
Qualification: Business Administration (Level 3)
Location: 106 Tooley St, London SE1 2TH
We are part of the Lion Academy Trust which aims to transform new and existing schools into centres of teaching and learning excellence.
At Sybourn Primary School, we believe that all children and students have a right to an excellent education in order to give them the best life chances irrespective of race, colour, creed or circumstance. We have high aspirations for our children, staff and communities.
- To provide additional administration support to the front of house
- Reporting to Assistant Head of Early Years
- Answering telephone calls and emails from parents
- Photocopying and scanning documents
- Filing and organising documents
- Signing in visitors using the correct procedures
- Completing online documents to be sent to parents and/or staff
- Organising and completing stock orders (under supervision)
- Business Administration (Level 3)
- English and Maths Functional Skills (If Required)
- PC literate with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Friendly and approachable
- Be professional when dealing with parents and school visitors
- Good communication and telephone skills
- Be diligent and consistently follow safeguarding procedures
- Flexible and show initiative
- Attention to detail
- A team player
- Willingness to learn
- Well organised
- 30 hours per week
- 45.6 weeks per year
- 11:00 am – 18:00 pm
- 1-hour lunch break
- You will be expected to be flexible and provide support across the team when needed. This may include supporting meal times for the children.
- Your role will include admin support such as filing, printing and photocopying.
- You will spend long periods of time working at a computer.