Rose Opticians - Optical Assistant Apprentice
Category: Business Administration
Qualification: Level 3 Business Admin
Sector: Business Administration
Location: 583 Cranbrook Road, Ilford, IG2 6JZ
Rose Opticians is a family-led optometrist with a chain of stores throughout East London and the home counties. Their exemplary foundations and long history have enabled them to become what they are today. Always at the forefront of eye-health, Rose Opticians will continue to offer their customers the greatest care, and the most modern technology to many more generations.
Their opticians provide both NHS and private eye tests and are specialists in orthokeratology. They are looking for an 'Optical Assistant' to be completing some admin tasks and join their expanding business.
- Cashing Up
- Submitting NHS Forms
- Adjusting and fixing glasses
- Serving the customers
- Developing a good knowledge of glasses and contact lenses
- Working on Social Media
- Measuring glasses
- Pricing up frames
- Merchandising frames
- Good IT skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Can use initiative
- Punctuality is a must
- Good verbal communication
- Hard working
- Working between Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm.
- Working on a Saturday 9am - 5:30pm with a day off during the week.
- Possibility of working until 7pm on a Thursday.