Rikar Consultancy - Business Administrator
Category: Business Administration
Qualification: Level 3 Business administration
Sector: Business Administration
Location: 11 Station Parade, High Street E11 1QF
Independent Mortgage Advisers look at which Mortgage suits best. Tailored one-to-one advice and ongoing support is offered. Advisers also advise on Protection products including Life Assurance, Life Plans, Critical Illness, Long Term Care and Health Insurance.
The candidate will support the work of an Independent Financial Adviser with responsibility for keeping the Clarity CRM database updated on a daily basis with new and existing client info. You will need to familiarise yourself with the system and establish what the database is for, who will use it and what other systems it will link to.
- Support 1 Independent Financial Advisers by initially keeping the Clarity database up-to-date and maintain the office filing system on Dropbox
- Ensure personal credentials for each client is stored on the database
- Create new enquiries
- Ensuring the process is compliant with the 16-step adviser process on Clarity
- Will need to complete Fact Finds on the Clarity system
- Ensure the database meets user requirements
- General office admin work
- Key on applications
- Prepare suitability letters
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to liaise with clients, internally and externally
- Keyboard skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office to advanced level, in particular use of Word, Excel; email, Internet and One Drive
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills when dealing by telephone, in writing and face to face with contacts at all levels
- Appreciation of importance of customer service
- Awareness of the Data Protection Act to protect client confidentiality.
- Good level of self-motivation and initiative
- Organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise work
- To work accurately under pressure both independently and as part of a team
- Any experience working with CRM systems (in a Property context) will be an advantage
- Ideally GCSE Grades C or above in English & Maths
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
- Total hours per week: 40.00