Noahs Ark Pre-school
Qualification: Early years educator (Level 3)
We are a local community pre-school based in a large church hall offering a wide range of activities, promoting valuable fun learning experiences for all children through the early years foundation stage.
St Andrews is located on the edge of the forest and therefore we are able to incorporate this amazing educational resource into every exciting learning day.
A local community pre-school providing the best start in life and development for children aged 2 – 5 years. Based in a large church hall offering a wide range of activities, ensuring the well-being and individual needs of all in their care are being met by promoting valuable fun learning experiences through the early year’s foundation stage
This role is to be based within the rooms, working with and caring for our children.
- Meeting all their individual needs and requirements on their well-being, development and personal care.
- Building up strong bonds with staff, children and parents to work together in ensuring the best and quality care is provided.
- Staff must have a passion in wanting to work with children and enthusiasm within their role.
- Willing and able to work as part of a team, with good communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and be part of various training, courses and induction process into the company’s policies and procedures and ensuring these are being met at all times.
- Staff will have regular and daily communication with their team, children and management too, as well as parents to update regarding their children etc.
- Early years Educator Level 3
- English and Maths Functional Skills (If Required)
- Must be passionate about working with children
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn more
- Good team skills
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent Time Keeping
- Well Organised
Monday - Friday
£540 per month
£6,474 per annum
Possible Full-time job after apprenticeship completed.
Ideally should live locally
The role is term time only