IZ Energy Services Ltd
Sector: Business & Admin
At IZ Energy we’re dedicated to reducing carbon emissions and making a real difference in society. Whether it’s the latest in heating technologies, insulation, ventilation or innovative ways of providing and controlling heating we can recommend and install the right products into people’s homes as well as help with getting grants and funding for these installations.
IZ Energy is currently looking for an experienced administrator to join their team
- Initial contact with customers to start onboarding process.
- Advise customer if they meet the criteria for funding.
- Respond to customer queries via telephone and email.
- Informing customers of services and measures we provide.
- Collate customer information and data.
- Input customer data on database.
- Manage customer relationship from point of sale to completion of project.
Desired skills & Personal qualities:
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to be flexible in a continually changing environment
- Attention to detail
- Reliable and dependable
- Good general knowledge of education including GCSE in Maths and English
- Intermediate IT skills, strong knowledge, and experience with Microsoft Office
- Excellent face-to-face and telephone manners
- 40 Hours per week
- Mon – Fri
- 9am – 5pm
£22,000.00 per year