GAUTAM ZEN UK LTD
Sector: Sales and Marketing
Qualification: Sales executive (Level 4)
Chemical Intelligence & Supply Chain Sourcing Network of suppliers & customers globally. A B2B Company focused on the niche chemical sector operating on a proprietary Digitally Smart Platform chemIQ. The zenNETWORK opens doors to many businesses around the world who can avail the 25 years for chemical intelligence in raw material sourcing, supply & promotion.
GAUTAM ZEN UK LTD is looking for an Apprentice Sales Executive Level 4 to join their busy team. They want someone who works well with science and marketing.
- Understanding the Company & Working Model.
- Understanding product ranges and alternative and complementary products and services, based on the fundamental underpinning product knowledge.
- Promotion of Company’s Chemical Products & Intelligence Services
- acquiring new customers & managing existing customers in the sector
- identifying the customers’ requirements, matching them to the company’s products and services.
- Delivering accurate product information, to enable the customer to make a decision on products and services and know how to access the detailed technical specification of a product when required.
- Securing a sale using appropriate selling techniques, both face to face and on the telephone, and methods to complete the transaction as appropriate to the situation.
- Applying basic merchandising techniques used within the business.
- Applying the key principles of selling in a B2B trade environment, using a variety of methods, which may include unique selling points, upselling, and link selling to secure and complete sales transactions.
- Applying the key principles of administration and working practices to accurately prepare, store, communicate and process businesses documentation.
- Processing information, to the key standards of data protection, security and intellectual property rights.
- Sales Executive Level 4
- English and Maths Functional Skills (If Required)
- Flair for Sales & Business Promotion, Confident & Determined in handling the chemical business.
- Using appropriate techniques and forms of communication to put customers at ease and gain their trust
- Computer Literacy – Office application & CRM, training will be given on specific applications
- Excellent Communication Skills including Email writing skills
- Ability to follow processes
- Delivering customer service that exceeds customer expectations.
- identifying customer requirements and referring them onwards appropriately
- Good knowledge around the science side of things.
Willingness to learn
Excellent Time Keeping
Monday - Friday
£246 per week
2,952 per annum
If the candidate achieves the sales target (to be defined) then he/she will be absorbed into company as regular employee
Monday - Friday
10:00 - 12:00 hrs
Lunch Break 1-hour
01:00 - 17:00 hrs