Fledgelings Day Nursery
Qualification: Early years educator (Level 3)
- Under supervision to provide all aspects of care for children including washing, changing and feeding.
- To assist with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children.
- To provide adult interaction with children in the nursery.
- To be aware of the nurseries confidentiality policy.
- To support all staff and engage in a good staff team.
- To attend ALL out of working hours activities, e.g. training, monthly staff meetings, parents evenings sports day, Christmas party, etc.
- To contribute to good standards of hygiene and cleanliness in Nursery.
- The trainee’s duties must at all times be carried out in compliance with the nursery’s Equal Opportunities policy.
- To ensure the provision of a high quality environment to meet the needs of individual children from differing cultures and religious backgrounds, and stages of development.
- To be aware of the high profile of the nursery and to uphold its standards at all times.
- To be aware of all emergency and fire evacuation procedures.
- To be aware of relevant sections of the current Health and Safety at Work Act.
- Early Years Educator Level 3
- Functional Skills English and Maths (if required)
Monday - Friday, Shift times will vary
£260.00 per week
Possible permanent position for the right candidate
You will be able to work at one of the three locations (Romford, Hornchurch and South Hornchurch)