Bluecross Locums- Sales Administrator Apprentice
Category: Business Administration
Qualification: Level 3 Business Administration
Sector: Business Administration
Location: Bourne Court Unit 26. 1st Floor, Unity Trading Estate, Southend Road, Woodford Green, IG8 8HD
Sales administrators will support the sales desk in achieving their goals and targets. This will be achieved by ensuring that all supporting administration and relevant checks are carried out, prior to each booking taking place.
- Completion of all new candidate and client confirmations.
- Amending of previous confirmations with relevant updates. E.G changes in shift times or cancellations.
- Ensuring that all candidates are eligible to work by completing GMC web checks.
- Ensuring that all candidates are “work ready” prior to employment by completing agency worker placement checklists.
- Updating of NHS Professionals (NHSP); including adding new candidates and amending records.
- Uploading new vacancies onto the Bluecross Locums website
- Updating hospital rota’s with reference numbers.
- Applying for and chasing of all references.
- Filing of all booking confirmations.
- Ensure that all temporary workers queries and questions are answered correctly and efficiently.
- Ensure a good and consistent telephone manner at all times.
- Telephone answered to the company standard.
Make Things happen:
- Own initiative used while completing tasks.
- Support the department in achieving its goals.
- Administrative duties are efficiently and correctly carried out
- Communicate positively and effectively with your line manager.
- Co-ordinating with the compliance team in assisting the sales department in relation to references.
- Regular and punctual attendance at all staff meetings, while completing the meetings minutes. The minutes should be communicated to the team on completion.
Policy and Procedure:
- Ensure that all candidate records are consistently maintained and kept in line with Data Protection.
- All policies and procedures are correctly interpreted and followed.
- Compliance with Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Analytical Skills
- Excellent Telephone Manner
- Prioritising Skills
- Personable Nature
- Administration Skills