Bluecross Locums- Compliance Administrator Apprentice
Category: Business Administration
Qualification: Level 3 Business Administration
Sector: Business Administration
Location: Bourne Court Unit 26 1st Floor Unity Trading Estate, Southend Road Woodford Green IG8 8HD
Compliance Administrators support the compliance team in achieving their goals and targets. This will be achieved by ensuring that any newly registered workers are on our database, and through consistent management of temporary workers records, ensuring compliance with industry regulation.
- Ensure that all candidate records are consistently maintained.
- Ensure that all paperwork relating to a candidate is accurately filed and managed with compliance to Data Protection.
- Any new registration packs sent to BCL have been correctly and properly administered, with new file being created on the same day of the file arriving.
- Assist the compliance team by managing the end to end referencing process including applying and chasing.
- Take responsibility in the management of all GMC fax backs for all candidates.
- Ensure that all temporary workers queries and questions are answered correctly and efficiently.
- New registration packs sent out on the same day of and enquiry.
- Ensure that the department has adequate stationary supply to carry out its function.
- Ensure a constant “printed” stock of candidate and client registration packs.
- Ensure that all files, where possible, are complete and that database has been updated accordingly.
- Ensure that the stationary budget is controlled and competitive prices are obtained before purchase.
- Use own initiative used while completing tasks.
- Support the department in achieving its goals.
- Ensure a good and consistent telephone manner at all times.
- Communicate positively and effectively with your line manager.
- Regular and punctual attendance at all staff meetings, while completing the meetings minutes. The minutes should be communicated to the team on completion.
Policy and Procedure:
- All policies and procedures are correctly interpreted and followed.
- Compliance with Health and Safety policies and procedures.