Barney Bears Nursery Ltd - Childcare Apprentice
Qualification: Early Years Educator Level 3
Location: Barney Bears Nursery (Ilford) St Luke’s Courtyard, Baxter Road, Ilford, IG1 2HN
Barney Bears Nursery Ltd are a private nursery of which provides care for children aged 3months – 5years. Providing the best start in life and development for young children, ensuring their well-being, development and individual needs are being met.
We have four nursery sites located within the London and Essex areas of Ilford, Barking, West Ham and Chigwell. All locations vary in size and space, however are very alike with 3 rooms which are separated into age ranges. We are open all year round, closed bank holidays and 1 week at Christmas.
Barney Bears Nursery (Ilford) St Luke’s Courtyard, Baxter Road, Ilford, IG1 2HN
Barney Bears Nursery (West Ham) Grassroots Centre, Memorial Ave, West Ham, London, E15 3D
Barney Bears Nursery (Chigwell) 406 Manford Way, Chigwell, Essex, IG7 4AS
• This role is to be based within the rooms, working with and caring for our children.
• Meeting all their individual needs and requirements on their well-being, development and personal care.
• Building up strong bonds with staff, children and parents to work together in ensuring the best and quality care is provided.
• Staff must have a passion in wanting to work with children and enthusiasm within their role.
• Willing and able to work as part of a team, with good communication skills.
• Willingness to learn and be part of various training, courses and induction process into the company’s policies and procedures and ensuring these are being met at all times.
• Staff will have regular and daily communication with their team, children and management too, as well as parents to update regarding their children etc.
• Childcare Apprenticeships (level 2 and 3)
• English and Maths Functional Skills (If Required)
• 12 - 15 months (depending on which course is chosen)
• Must be passionate about working with children
• Good communication skills
• Willingness to learn more
• Good team skills
• Motivated and willing to learn
• 5 days per week (Monday – Friday)
• 8.5 hrs per day.
• 1 hours paid lunch break
• Shifts are varied and based on a weekly rota.
• All year round (closed bank holidays and 1 week at Christmas)
• £165.75 pw
• Can be negotiated depending on experience
Important Other Information:
• DBS checks will be required for this role and will be processed by the company. Full recruitment and interview process will take place which will also include experience days to be completed also.