Sector: Customer Service
Qualification: Customer service specialist (Level 3)
Plumbing, Bath and heating retail suppliers based in Romford.
The individual will be required to liaise with customers answering enquiries, questions and sales orders.
Duties will include:
- Helping customers to locate desired items
- Demonstrating product features
- Speaking with customers and dealing with enquiries
- Greeting customers
- Manage change to a digital system
- Taking orders
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls
- Level 3 Customer Service Specialist apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Able to handle complaints and queries
- Good communication and people skills
- Excellent timekeeping skills
- Computer skills - Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to work in a practical role
- Willingness to learn and support the business to move towards becoming digital
- Confident and Energetic
- Cheerful with a bubbly personality
Monday - Friday
£166 per week
£1,992 per annum
If the candidate shows good aptitude could move to design of bathrooms and supervisory roles.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to start a career in bathrooms and design.
The employer will be very helpful in supporting the work and setting targets in order for you to complete your coursework.
Monday – Friday, 09:00 - 18:00, with a 1-hour lunch break. Working alternate shifts on Saturdays with a day off during the week.