Alf Onnie - Sales and Labour Apprentice
Category: Customer Service
Qualification: Customer Service Level 2/3
Sector: Customer Service
Location: 176 High Street North, East Ham, London E6 2JA
Freedman Interiors at Alf Onnie create beautiful, made to measure curtains and blinds at affordable prices. We can provide a professional fitting service; carried out by our skilled team who have years of experience.
Alf Onnie is a curtain & blinds store that was established in 1920, East Ham. We are modern enough to suit your property and old fashioned enough to care about each individual customer.
- As their apprentice you will be going out to survey in people’s home to establish best products to offer
- There will be some basic administration required, filling out ad hoc paper work, invoicing etc.
- After the surveying the apprentice will continue the service by carrying out the fitting and installation
- Follow up customer service duties will also be required
- Numeracy literate
- Good customer service skills
- Good communicator
- Self motivated
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fit and strong
- GSCE or equivalent maths Grade C
- GSCE or equivalent English Grade C
- Desirable, but not necessary to be accepted on an apprenticeship