Book a Kickstarter
We will help to manage the process for you as the group representative where we will collectively help more than 30 young people into employment. Thank you for taking interest and for helping to create this new opportunity for someone that we are sure will be very grateful.
Please note the following:
Any organisation can apply for this funding, regardless of size.
The job placements created with Kickstart funding must be new jobs.
They must not:
- Replace existing or planned vacancies.
- Cause existing employees or contractors to lose or reduce their employment.
The roles you are applying for must be:
- A minimum of 25 hours per week, for 6 months.
- Paid at least the National Minimum Wage for their age group.
- Should not require people to undertake extensive training before they begin the job placement.