Qualification: QCF Business Administration level 2/3
Sector: Interior Design
Apprentice Sales and Admin Assistant - Chingford
Our client is a well established interiors showroom. They have two showrooms in Barnet and in Chingford. They are able to design and fit furniture into any room in a house including Lounges, Studies, Home Office, Kitchens, Bedrooms and Bath or Shower rooms.
Our client has been fitting furniture into customers’ houses over the past 40 years and has gained a great reputation for quality fittings at an affordable price. About 80% of their business is derived from recommendations.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and professional individual to support both the administration and sales departments.
The job role includes;
• Meeting and greeting customers
• Supporting the administration department with basic admin duties, e.g. data input, sending emails, making client and supplier calls
• Supporting the sales department
• Working with the Barnet branch with orders and deliveries
• Handling customer queries
• Advising customers on their design choices
• Experience in sales or administration would be beneficial
• Basic IT skills
• Good telephone manner
• Good communication
• Common sense
You will be studying towards a Level 2/3 in Business Administration.