Qualification: QCF Business Administration level 2/3
Location: Chadwell Heath
Apprentice Recruitment and Compliance Assistant – Chadwell Heath
Our client is well renowned for their delivery of high quality, tailor-made healthcare solutions based on the principal of “understanding the needs of clients”.
The Apprentice Recruitment and Compliance Assistant role and it is mainly to assist the Recruitment and Compliance Officer as well as the Care Management Team with the following tasks:
• To follow and maintain the legal regulatory requirements for Recruitment and vetting within the Care Industry set out by CQC.
• To support the process of all individual candidates’ registration and compliance procedures from pre-registration stage through to active commencement of work, ensuring that all vetting requirements are met, obtained and fully validated.
• To lead training for all new staff.
• To be able to work to strict turnaround deadlines allowing the Operations team to continuously place new candidates into bookings ensuring consistent business growth for the organisation.
• Write and place job advertisements via media sources including, newspapers, job centres, job boards, colleges etc, and ensure that all responses are recorded and followed up.
The company is known to provide considerable training and support to their apprentices in a view to make sure they are a permanent and indispensible member of the team
• Good communication and customer service skills
• Good sales and negotiation skills
• Good organisational and administrative skills
• Confident and positive attitude
• Professional manner
• Able to work in a team