Apprentice Compliance Assistant - Moorgate
Qualification: QCF Level 2/3 Business Administration
Apprentice Compliance Assistant – Moorgate
A Healthcare Resources company who supply fixed term, contract, permanent recruitment and executive search solutions to the Healthcare Industry.
The company was established in 2011 to provide a 'go-to' recruitment consultancy to the NHS and Private Health organisations for all non-clinical appointments, specialising in IM&T, Finance, Commissioning and Senior Appointments.
Working within the compliance team, you will be assisting the senior staff with the following;
• Ensuring all candidate records are consistently maintained
• Ensuring that all paperwork is accurately filed and managed with compliance to Data Protection
• Any new registration packs have been correctly and properly administered
• Assisting the compliance team by managing the end to end referencing process
• Taking responsibility in the management of all licensing checks for all candidates
• Ensure a constant printed stock of registration packs for candidate and clients
• Ensure all files are complete and kept up to date
• Analytical skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• Administration skills