Administration Assistant - Loughton
Qualification: QCF Level 2/3 Business Administration
Sector: Gifts provider
Apprentice Administration Assistant - Loughton
Our client is a small and rapidly growing business, specialising in luxury bespoke Champagne gifts for corporate and personal occasions.
This is a fun and fast paced office with no two days the same, they need an experienced person who is able to pull a lot of things together, taking full responsibility for the smooth and efficient running of the office. You need to be incredibly organised, as you will manage all the different projects that are running across all areas of the business whilst also helping the busy director!
You need to be a brilliant and articulate communicator as you will be the first point of contact, liaising with clients over the phone and managing relationships with our key suppliers. Similarly, you need to have a professional approach and be incredibly discreet.
They are a small company but love what they do. You will learn a lot from working here and develop a range of skills. On the brand development side, we want you to get involved contributing ideas and driving initiatives forward during an exciting period of growth for our business.
This is a varied and interesting role for someone who really wants to get involved with the business and can help us to grow further. It is also an incredibly busy role so we need someone full of energy and dynamism, with an appreciation for all things bubbly!
Responsibilities to include:
• Ensuring that our Champagne gift orders are processed, packaged and delivered on time
• Book courier collections and tracking of our deliveries
• Responsible for screening incoming calls
• Responding to emails
• Load and edit products onto website & Amazon
• Typing correspondence
• Liaising with clients/suppliers
• Ensuring all filing is done in a timely and accurate manner
• Recording business expenses
• Inputting data into Xero accounting system
• Assist accounts by issuing and chasing up invoices
• Assisting director with ad hoc duties
• A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software and web browsers is essential in this role
• Familiarity with Publisher and Paint software
• Photo editing knowledge an advantage
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Good and accurate typing/data input skills
• Highly organised, disciplined and good time management skills
• Ability to work on own initiative and can be relied on to work unsupervised
• Ability to act with discretion and deal with matters of a confidential nature
• Calm manner, confident and with great attention to detail